A few weeks ago, I purchased a pair of Anker Bluetooth earbuds. They were
said to have just been released. I got them for $27 or so.

They are pretty small. They are two earpieces joined by a cord. I don't find
anything so special in the design, except they do have stabilizer hooks that
seem to work well. The sound is average for this style earbud.

Mine have an issue with the microphone. It sounds faint and has a
static-like buzz. I contacted Anker and they wrote back asking me to confirm
a serial number and my shipping address and are sending a replacement pair.
They said to keep the original ones, too.

If it hadn't been for my delaying things, this all would have been
accomplished in a few minutes and a couple of E-mails and the three to four
days for shipping. This is what I call excellent customer care!

Eric