Jonathan,

You’re right, but, its not totally broken in the iOS controller, just do a
three finger swipe up to scroll until you find the service you want, a little
tedious but works for now, then once you have double tapped the service you
want the rest of the setup of that service works well.

In terms of the Mac controller, yes, this needs work, its my next job! :)

My answer though about using PC/Mac controllers was not supposed to mean that
they were accessible :) sorry for any confusion, rather, this is the only
option for “accessing” Sonos units from a computer, you cannot, as it were, log
in to them directly using an IP etc.
Neil Barnfather MBE
www.neilbarnfather.com
Business Consultant & Disability Advocate

Visit my web-site to learn more about my range of services covering a selection
of business consultancy functions to a complete series of disability advocacy
roles. All delivered personally by one of the UK’s most successful disabled
entrepreneurs and established, recognised disabled spokesperson.