Hi all

I know this might seem a really obvious thing to some, but I've tried and tried
and can't get it to work. I've just updated my IPhone and IPad to IOS9.3. When
I was running IOS9.2.1 I had text message forwarding running very successfully
from my IPhone to my IPad. However, since updating I can't for the life of me
get it to work. So was wondering if someone could remind me/send me some
instructions on how to reset/re-activate this in case I'm missing a trick?? At
the moment, every time the phone asks for the code from my IPad the IPad just
comes up with the word "(null)", which I'm sure can't be right, and every time
I've entered it into the phone (exactly as it's written on the IPad) it's not
been accepted.

So if anyone has any ideas at all/suggestions as to how I can get over this and
get my text messages being sent to my IPad again as they were before the update
it'd be very very much appreciated.

Many thanks.

Eleanor

Sent from my iPad