I'm cross posting in case there are people on the Mac list to use iPads but not
iPhone. I often run across items in my Facebook feed which say that person a
and person be have shared a link. When this happens, if you double tap on the
item, you get nothing. If you to finger double tap, you get a choice two
choices really, one of which is more. If you double tap the more choice, you
get to save the link and that's it. There's no way to go directly to the story
you want to read. What am I missing? Is there a way, when you get one of these
items, which more than one person has shared, where you can directly do some
gesture, which will take you to the story you want to read? It's very
irritating.
Mary