From: viphone@googlegroups.com [mailto:viphone@googlegroups.com] On Behalf Of
Lois Butterfield
Sent: Sunday, March 27, 2016 10:28 AM
To: viphone@googlegroups.com
Subject: Re: fitbit products

Unfortunately, the Apple watch counts steps by arm movements.  If you walk on a
treadmill holding the rail or walk with a guide dog, or holding someone's arm,
the steps will not count.

I have a FitBit One that I clip to my waist or pocket.  It counts steps very
accurately.

I love my Apple watch but not for counting steps.

Take care,
Lois