From: viphone@googlegroups.com [mailto:viphone@googlegroups.com] On Behalf Of
Merv Keck
Sent: Saturday, March 26, 2016 1:14 PM
To: viphone@googlegroups.com
Subject: RE: Accessible Bible Commentary?

I had Logos 4 Platinum Edition plus a lot of other books and addins when I had
vision. However, once I lost the ability to effectively see the screen I could
no longer use Logos on my PC. Once Libronix sold out to faithLife they lost
interest in accessibility and even reassigned their accessibility programmer to
a different project so I not only never upgraded to five or six Platinum or
beyond, but I uninstalled it before moving to Windows 10. I literally had about
three thousand resources I could no longer access.