      From: Gadget Girl
Sent: Thursday, March 31, 2016 3:56 PM
To: viphone@googlegroups.com
Subject: Re: Sorry, OT: PenFriend original for Sale

Hello Jewel.  Sorry about the email.  You can write to
gadgetgirlke...@gmail.com.  Yes, the labels are reusable.

You can record on each label over and over again.  Once you re-record onto a
label with a previous recording, The old recording is erased and replaced with
the new recording.  Please keep in mind that these are adhesive labels, so if
you plan to remove them, I would adhere them to a small card and punch a hole
in the corner of the card to insert a rubber band.  I would not attempt to peel
up the label, as it probably would not stick well anymore.  There are
additional labels and magnetic packs which are sold separately through many
vendors.  There are also laundry labels as well, which are sold separately.  If
you have anymore questions, please feel free to write. Have a great day.

Regards,
Gadget Girl
Sent from my Apple gadget and dictated using Siri.