Hi,

Getting all ten fingers on an iPhone screen could be difficult, particularly
with the smaller ipHones. I do think having a spacebar on the screen would be
helpful, though, since I'm sure that one reason I have trouble with onscreen
braille input is that when I flick right to enter a space, my hand probably
moves right.

Best,
Anna