Ron, this will seem like a crazy question but what is your hat size?

I have tried a couple AfterShokz models but they are completely too tight on my
head.  I think my hat size is about 7 and a half or 7 and 3/8ths.

Richard

From: viphone@googlegroups.com [mailto:viphone@googlegroups.com] On Behalf Of
Ron Pelletier
Sent: Saturday, April 2, 2016 10:53 AM
To: viphone@googlegroups.com
Subject: RE: aftershokz headphones

Juan,

Indeed the Aftershokz headsets are all behind the head. I have had the wired
model the Bluiz 2 and now the Treks and they all worked well for me but, for
sure, the Treks is the lightest and the most comfortable. Having the band at
the back is not a problem for me. In fact, in the winter in Canada, the
Aftershokz works much better because there is no band going over your head to
interfere with a hat. Over the head Headsets can be very uncomfortable when
wearing them with a hat. I use my Treks all the time with my Trekker GPS and I
love it.

Ron & Danvers