If you want stereo sound, an earpiece in each ear, I suggest you try the
Anker Bluetooth earbuds. They are quite affordable at around $30 U.S. and
have very good sound

They are like two small earpieces joined by a cord you can hang under your
chin, around the back of your neck or across the top of your head. They have
stabilizer hooks that go into that pocket in your ear to keep them in place
and from falling out. You do not have to press them completely into the ear
canal unless you want the best music. Leaving them a bit loose allows you to
hear outside sound. The backs of each is magnetic so they will join when in
storage. I hang them around the back of my neck and when not in use they
dangle under my collar on my chest. If you are just talking or reading, you
can only use one earpiece and leave the other hanging.

I do like the LG Tone because they vibrate with an incoming call. This is
much nicer practically than it sounds like a gimmick. I think they are
closer to $100 US., but if you watch for specials you could probably find
them around $50. Others here really like them.

Battery life has not been an issue with even the cheapest Bluetooth. I have
had quite a few. I can get a week from a charge on almost everything I have
tried.

The best!

Eric

  _____