Well, I spoke too soon. As I was working with fleksy, S finally locked up. Now
the only thing it does is say keyboard when I tap on the letter. No letters
appear it want to race anything it won't do anything. I have uninstalled and
reinstalled Fleksy, and both started and restarted the phone. Nothing seems to
help. I give up. I will now delete it forever.

Chuck (mobile)