From: viphone@googlegroups.com [mailto:viphone@googlegroups.com] On Behalf Of
Sieghard Weitzel
Sent: Wednesday, April 06, 2016 6:25 AM
To: viphone@googlegroups.com
Subject: RE: Voiceover voices

Hi Marissa,

Just as Dave said, the replies here will be all over the place. Alex definitely
has a following, I personally can't listen to him for an extended period of
time. Interestingly enough when I listen to Podcasts where the author uses Alex
he doesn't sound so bad and my 6S Plus probably has the best sound of all the
iPhones, but I always come back to Samantha Enhanced. Just last night I tried
the enhanced male and female SIRI voices again and I think if I were to use one
I prefer the male one, but like I said, when everything is said and done
Samantha Enhanced still sounds best to me. It's really too ad we can't have
Eloquence on the iPhone, that would be so awesome!