From: viphone@googlegroups.com [mailto:viphone@googlegroups.com] On Behalf Of
Alan Lemly
Sent: Wednesday, April 06, 2016 11:38 PM
To: viphone@googlegroups.com
Subject: RE: Syncing Question from New iCloud Drive User

Mark,

Thanks much for the warning. I'm glad I asked the question.

I am somewhat perplexed why this causes duplicates but I expect it's that
syncing works between two devices and throwing a third into the mix messes
things up. My contacts and calendars are based in Outlook 2010. If that is the
source of what goes into iTunes and also what goes into iCloud, I don't
understand why the sync between the phone and either iTunes or iCloud doesn't
only create items which are in one but not the other.

Alan