From: viphone@googlegroups.com [mailto:viphone@googlegroups.com] On Behalf Of
Wayne Merritt
Sent: Thursday, April 07, 2016 3:54 PM
To: viphone@googlegroups.com
Subject: Re: Blind Square V. Sendero Seeing Eye.

Dianne,
Have you tried wearing earbuds, where one side is open to traffic and
environmental sounds, and the other you have an earbud in and are getting
information from BlindSquare? I wear hearing aids as well and this setup has
worked great for me.

Wayne

On 4/6/16, Sarai Bucciarelli <sarai.bucciare...@gmail.com> wrote:
> They have a $9.99 a month subscription now for Sendero gps.
>> On Apr 6, 2016, at 8:54 PM, Dianne B. Phelps <d.bphe...@comcast.net>
>> wrote:
>>
>> I am sorry to say that Sendero’s price for their product has gone too
>> high for this old lady. I do have Blind Square and do Like it. My
>> problem is that I can’t found a pouch or carrying case which will
>> place the phone near enough to my ears and hearing aids so that I can
>> truly hear what it is telling me. I am afraid to use my special
>> Bluetooth device which comes with my hearing aide because, I still
>> must listen for traffic and what is going on around me. This has been
>> my issue with most of these navigational programs and devices. . I
>> work a guide dog and use a balance cane and no longer hae a hand free to
>> hold the de ice where I can hear it.
>>
>> They are both good products, but difficult for me to use.
>>
>> --
>> The following information is important for all members of the V
>> iPhone list.

>> Your V iPhone list moderator is Mark Taylor and your owner is Cara
>> <mailto:caraqu...@caraquinn.com>

>> <http://www.mail-archive.com/viphone@googlegroups.com/>
>> Groups "VIPhone" group.
>> send an email to viphone+unsubscr...@googlegroups.com
>> <mailto:viphone@googlegroups.com>.
>> Visit this group at https://groups.google.com/group/viphone
>> <https://groups.google.com/group/viphone>.
>
> Sarai D. Bucciarelli www.linkedin.com/in/SaraiDBucciarelli

> list.
>
> If you have any questions or concerns about the running of this list,
> or if you feel that a member's post is inappropriate, please contact
> the owners or moderators directly rather than posting on the list itself.
>
> Your V iPhone list moderator is Mark Taylor and your owner is Cara

> Groups "VIPhone" group.

Follow me on Twitter at:
www.twitter.com/wcmerritt
My website: