Hi Piotr, I use an app called Sleep++. You do have to start and stop it
manually, but it calculates restful and restless sleep. It also integrates with
the health app. SO the combination of this app, the Apple Watch data from
WorkOut, heart rate monitoring and the three regular goals, plus the data my
Withings scale is collecting is giving me a pretty good health picture and I've
been able to make adjustments accordingly. I love all this data because it
motivates me to make good health choices.
Jonathan Mosen
Mosen Consulting
Blindness technology eBooks, tutorials and training
http://Mosen.org