From: viphone@googlegroups.com [mailto:viphone@googlegroups.com] On Behalf Of
Pinky
Sent: Monday, April 11, 2016 5:14 PM
To: viphone@googlegroups.com
Subject: RE: VO not announcing typing in the Note app

Hi Wayne,
I do not have the hardware keyboard set to nothing. I have it set to characters
and words. If that were the case then why does it work perfectly by announcing
the characters and words in the Mail app.  As far as the keyboard goes I have
my Bluetooth keyboard turned off and I still cannot get the software keyboard
to come up. So can anyone give me some more suggestions on how I can get the
software keyboard to come up? It worked perfectly before I updated to IOS
9.3.1.

Like I said I have two issues here. One when I use the Bluetooth keyboard it
will not announce anything when I type in the Note app. If I go to the Mail app
and compose an email it works correctly and announces the characters and words.

The second issue I have if I have my Bluetooth keyboard turn off and go to any
place where I can type in something I cannot get the keyboard on the screen to
come up. Any ideas on these two issues would be appreciated.
Ed