Hi Shawn,
Do I press it within the chat window? Or where abouts is the keyboard?

Sent from a BrailleNote

----- Original Message -----
From: Shawn Krasniuk <bbssh...@icloud.com
To: viphone@googlegroups.com
Date sent: Thu, 14 Apr 2016 10:37:54 -0500
Subject: Re: Possibly off topic, a question about the play room

Hey Rajmund. I figured that I'd start a game and find out the key to auction properties myself since none of us didn't have a helpful answer. To enter a bid, press the letter G. That is, if you get the on screen keyboard when you play.

Shawn
Sent From My White MacBook
Facebook Username: Shawn Krasniuk
Twitter Handle: shawnk_aka_bbs