From: 'Carol Pearson' via VIPhone [mailto:viphone@googlegroups.com]
Sent: Friday, April 15, 2016 11:22 AM
To: viphone@googlegroups.com
Subject: Re: Irritating mail issue that started with iOS 9

I haven't given up on this one! Please could you confirm whether it's just with
virgin media or NTL addresses, or whether it is when I am using specific
equipment. I sometimes use my phone, as with this email, and at other times i's
my Braille sense or computer. This may help me to sort out what may be going
wrong.

So far as I am aware, I have set up my account using the settings recommended
for computers, i.e., in the case of NTL addresses, it seems they always need
you to put your full address. My name, therefore, does not appear on its own!

I have applied a "Reply to" address to my email account but it's difficult for
me to know what is actually happening. If you want to discuss this further and
help me to solve it, please write perhaps  off the list! Thanks and apologies
again for those who are inconvenienced by this!