For those of you recommending Bluetooth ear pieces, so they typically have the
remote control function I’ve grown accustomed to on the Apple ear buds?  I
really do rely on the start top and volume functions on the ear bud cord.

From: viphone@googlegroups.com [mailto:viphone@googlegroups.com] On Behalf Of R
VanLant
Sent: Tuesday, April 19, 2016 7:29 AM
To: viphone@googlegroups.com
Subject: RE: bluetooth earpieces - not losing them

Ugh, so sorry to hear that Sherry.

From: viphone@googlegroups.com [mailto:viphone@googlegroups.com] On Behalf Of
Sherrie
Sent: Thursday, April 14, 2016 1:17 PM
To: viphone@googlegroups.com

No, I can’t alleviate your fear since I lost my $95 Voyager Edge about two
weeks ago and have looked everywhere. I even wore the ear hook with it but it
has not shown up. I did stick it in my pocket when I was out when I did not
want to use it and it is gone. $95 is a lot of money to lose and pay again. So
I am back to the Apple ear pods for now.

Sherrie Gosling