Hi, I've just played with Invisible Puzzle on my iPhone 6 with iOS 8 and it 
works fine. One of my friends is playing with it on iPhone 6 with iOS 9.3.1. 
I'm sorry, I can't figure out how this problem happens on your iPhone. Maybe 
you can try to lift your finger and then put it down in the middle of the 
iPhone, then you can slide it until you reach the exploration column. It's what 
I do when I can't find the exploration column.

bye, Cristian 

-----Messaggio originale-----
Da: [email protected] [mailto:[email protected]] Per conto di 
Kramlinger, Keith G., M.D.
Inviato: giovedì 21 aprile 2016 22:02
A: [email protected]
Oggetto: Invisible Puzzle - anyone having trouble getting it to work?

Hi,

I installed Invisible Puzzle to my iPhone 6 running iOS 9.3.1.

I can't get the thing to work with voice over on. The explore colomn says to 
lift finger and explore. When I do that, I get the repeat announcement. If I 
turn off voice over, the explore column works fine.

I get it to work fine on my daughter's iPhone 5 being used as an iPod.

I've cleared my app switcher, done a hard reset, uninstalled and reinstalled 
the app and always get the same thing.

The company has been making efforts to understand this, but haven't been able 
to reproduce thie behavior.

It's like the app won't recognize VO actions in the explore column, but VO does 
announce on the left side of the screen where the instructions are.

Anybody have any ideas on what may be happening? The company is wondering if I 
have an interfering app or setting, but as far as I can figure out, I don't. VO 
and the phone work well in every other respect.

I did turn off the Ad blocker Purify, but that didn't do anything.

Thanks in advance for any thoughts,

Keith

-- 
The following information is important for all members of the V iPhone list.

If you have any questions or concerns about the running of this list, or if you 
feel that a member's post is inappropriate, please contact the owners or 
moderators directly rather than posting on the list itself.

Your V iPhone list moderator is Mark Taylor and your owner is Cara Quinn - you 
can reach Cara at [email protected]

The archives for this list can be searched at:
http://www.mail-archive.com/[email protected]/
--- 
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups 
"VIPhone" group.
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email 
to [email protected].
To post to this group, send email to [email protected].
Visit this group at https://groups.google.com/group/viphone.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout.

-- 
The following information is important for all members of the V iPhone list.

If you have any questions or concerns about the running of this list, or if you 
feel that a member's post is inappropriate, please contact the owners or 
moderators directly rather than posting on the list itself.

Your V iPhone list moderator is Mark Taylor and your owner is Cara Quinn - you 
can reach Cara at [email protected]

The archives for this list can be searched at:
http://www.mail-archive.com/[email protected]/
--- 
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups 
"VIPhone" group.
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email 
to [email protected].
To post to this group, send email to [email protected].
Visit this group at https://groups.google.com/group/viphone.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout.

Reply via email to