Hi, list. I'm in Vancouver, Canada and I have been using Domino's app since 2013. I am talking about Domino's pizza:
https://appsto.re/ca/z_qdL.i For the last 6 months, the app does not open. Today, I re-install the app but still it did not open. The app was updated on 18 April. Does it have anything to do with my phone? I have Iphone6Plus with IOS9.3. Your help is much appreciated. Thanks! -- The following information is important for all members of the V iPhone list. If you have any questions or concerns about the running of this list, or if you feel that a member's post is inappropriate, please contact the owners or moderators directly rather than posting on the list itself. Your V iPhone list moderator is Mark Taylor and your owner is Cara Quinn - you can reach Cara at [email protected] The archives for this list can be searched at: http://www.mail-archive.com/[email protected]/ --- You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "VIPhone" group. To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email to [email protected]. To post to this group, send email to [email protected]. Visit this group at https://groups.google.com/group/viphone. For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout.
