From: viphone@googlegroups.com [mailto:viphone@googlegroups.com] On Behalf Of
Wayne Merritt
Sent: Monday, April 25, 2016 2:48 PM
To: viphone@googlegroups.com
Subject: Re: Blindfold games survey.

I tried to do the survey through a link from Tweetings. I ended up not
completing it since after the questions about the games, it asked for my
contact information and I was not comfortable giving that out for a simple game
survey. Perhaps you can send in your feedback through the Blindfold Games
website at:
www.kidFriendlySoftware.com

Good luck,
Wayne

On 4/25/16, cmohney1...@gmail.com <cmohney1...@gmail.com> wrote:
> Good afternoon listers.  Has anyone tried taking the survey on the
> blindfold games?  If so, did you have any difficulties taking it?  I
> get to question 2 and it says something about an airdrop recipient. I
> press cancel but it keeps coming back.  Is there something I need to
> change in settings so that doesn't keep coming up or is there a bug in
> the survey?  If you haven't seen the opportunity to take the survey
> open up any blindfold game.  Click on other games and you will find
> the survey.I would love to take the survey because I have some game
> ideas and would like to give my opinion.  I will be interested to see if
> anyone runs  into the air drop issue.  Thank you.
> Connie
>
> Sent from my iPod

> list.
>
> If you have any questions or concerns about the running of this list,
> or if you feel that a member's post is inappropriate, please contact
> the owners or moderators directly rather than posting on the list itself.
>
> Your V iPhone list moderator is Mark Taylor and your owner is Cara

> Groups "VIPhone" group.

Follow me on Twitter at:
www.twitter.com/wcmerritt
My website: