From: viphone@googlegroups.com [mailto:viphone@googlegroups.com] On Behalf Of
Mary Otten
Sent: Thursday, April 28, 2016 2:38 PM
To: viphone@googlegroups.com
Subject: iTunes for windows and screen readers

I have never used iTunes for windows, because I have a Mac. However, if friend
of mine was just told by an Apple accessibility senior representative that
window eyes works with iTunes for windows and is the only screen reader which
Apple says does that. I know that a few years ago, and it literally has been
years, GW micro had been touting this fact. But I know a lot of changes have
happened with both window eyes and iTunes since then I suspect that this is the
case of apple not keeping their propaganda, I mean their publication,
up-to-date. So for you who use Windows version of iTunes and screen readers two
questions. One, Is it true, WE users, that iTunes works perfectly well with the
latest version of window eyes? And two, what about other screen readers? Do any
work well?
Mary