From: viphone@googlegroups.com [mailto:viphone@googlegroups.com] On Behalf Of
Kramlinger, Keith G., M.D.
Sent: Saturday, April 30, 2016 1:02 PM
To: 'viphone@googlegroups.com' <viphone@googlegroups.com>
Subject: RE: blood pressure and iphone

I got my Qardioarm last October. By chance I had seen my physician earlier that
day. The readings were nearly identical, within only 1 or 2 off, quite
surprising to me given the natural variability of BP readings.

I’ve contacted Support twice about the app not being totally accessible, though
I can get readings of blood pressure and pulse from each reading, and previous
readings, without difficulty.

There is an option for the device to take 3 consecutive readings with only a
brief pause between them, but I haven’t been able to change to this setting
from within the app.

They did tell me in November that they had engineering working on it, but by
March it still wasn’t fixed. They did seem receptive, again in March, when I
pointed this out. I haven’t checked this functionality recently.

Keith