I would actually like to hear more about country-specific apps and
services people use in this thread. I think this local/regional
knowledge is informative for everyone and may be useful to travelers.
For example, can you share with us the best GPS apps that work in
Scandinavia? I'm assuming that BlindSquare, Apple Maps and Google Maps
all work there to some degree.