Sorry, I meant Terry, not Ed.

Take care,
Lois

From: Terrie Terlau
Sent: Saturday, April 30, 2016 10:25 PM
To: viphone@googlegroups.com
Subject: RE: Fitbit Flex accessibility

Can I get step count and distance count from the FitBit Flex as well as the
vibrating alarms? Can Rebecca and others who use it comment on the info you can
get from the app? Does it give false readings if you type a lot (I keyboard
nearly constantly at work) and therefore move your hands or if you tap your
foot? I am just scared of getting something and finding out it doesn’t work so
well for me.

Thanks.

Terrie