From: Andy Baracco
Sent: Monday, May 2, 2016 4:48 PM
To: viphone@googlegroups.com
Subject: Re: Battery juice packs

I like and use the Mophie Juicepack Air. It is basically a case with a battery
built into the bottom. When you set the phone in the case, it sits above the
battery. When your phone battery runs low, you flip the switch on the back to
the “on” position, and your phone will begin to charge. I believe you get two
charges from one charge of the battery. When you plug the phone in the case in
to charge, both the phone battery and the case battery will charge. What I like
about the Mophie is that it has an actual physical switch, so you know when it
is turned on.  Apple also sells a charging case. It is fatter because the
battery is in the back of the case. I believe that it runs the case battery
down first, and then the phone battery. Its process is automated, and there is
no switch. I believe that the Apple case costs more.

Andy