Hi again everyone,

OK, I honestly do not want to start a war on this list. That is not at all
my intention. But I am a bit confused.

Can someone please explain to me what the difference is between I am a P,
and pop three?

Before I ever had an iPhone or really iPhone in general, I had my email
sent to pop three on my computer. But since I got my iPhone, years ago, I
have always had it set to high am a B. That was recommended to me by a few
people. So I really did not think much about it. All I know is, when I
delete messages off my phone, I don't want to go back to my laptop and see
them again. That would really be annoying!
Also, when I delete messages off my laptop, I do not want to come back to
my iPhone and see them yet again. Again, this would be annoying!
No, I would like to know, what is the all folder in Gmail? Why is it there?
Can I get rid of it?
Also, why is there an important Boulder? Most of the mail in there, seems
to be mail that of been in my inbox at one time or another. This is
ridiculous! Can I get rid of this folder as well?

Any help would be very much appreciated. I don't like it when things
computer me. Or annoy me! So I would love the help.

Thank you!