You can also just start moving the apps from the last page to the previous pages, and the unneeded pages will go away. It can be time consuming, but you won't have to start over with arranging all of them.

Take care,
Lois

-----Original Message----- From: 'RobH.' via VIPhone
Sent: Wednesday, May 04, 2016 6:22 AM
To: viphone@googlegroups.com
Subject: Re: Too Many Pages in Iphone5S?

One of the settings/restore options is to clear down those screens, sort alphabetically, and reduce them to just enough to hold all things. Worth a look and takes no trouble really. I think it might also undo any folders you made, though system ones like Extras
might stay.

BobH.
----- Original Message ----- From: "Fazil" <fzlmahmoo...@gmail.com>