From: viphone@googlegroups.com [mailto:viphone@googlegroups.com] On Behalf Of
Mohib Anwar Rafay
Sent: Monday, May 09, 2016 8:02 AM
To: viphone@googlegroups.com
Subject: Re: Looking method to copy text from laptop and pasting in iPhone

Richard understood my point as I wanted to explain. I want to do
exactly the same, mean copy from the laptop and directly paste in edit
box of whatsapp with out again copying the text from the edit box of
text sinc, for instance.
Actually in android I used to have one such application "ClipCopy",
where I could type in a browser and click on send button, the text is
ready to be pasted anywhere in the phone.
Copying text from the text sync edit box will be long process,
specially when I am chatting with somebody.

Mohib Anwar Rafay

Phone: +919 555 555 765