From: viphone@googlegroups.com [mailto:viphone@googlegroups.com] On Behalf Of
Sieghard Weitzel
Sent: Thursday, May 12, 2016 2:56 AM
To: viphone@googlegroups.com
Subject: RE: How can you tell if an iPhone is a 6+ or 6s+

Where do you get the model number from? Are you talking about the number on the
back of the phone, like A1688? That happens to be the model of an iPhone 6S GSM
version. The model number is not listed anywhere under Settings > General >
About, you have to get a sighted person to look it up on the back of the phone.

As Feliciano said, in the case of the 6S or 6S Plus you can use the work-around
of looking for the 3D Touch setting in Accessibility settings since it is only
available on those two phones at this point.