Go to general, accessibility, and then flick about 20 times. It is after shake
to undo. I turned it off with great joy. Thank you again for clarifying this.
Terry Thank you for explaining reachability. I have had trouble with this
squish sound ever since I got my iPhone 6 Plus. I just found reachability in
settings.

Sent from my iPhone