That was it. I knew I was missing something. Thanks.

-----Original Message-----
From: viphone@googlegroups.com [mailto:viphone@googlegroups.com] On Behalf Of
Michael Feir
Sent: Saturday, May 14, 2016 2:33 PM
To: viphone@googlegroups.com
Subject: Re: Aftershokz Trekz and equalizer function

You need to hold down both the volume buttons until it says equalizer
setting changed. I believe there are only two alternate settings. One
is much more bass-heavy than the other. Both have their uses. Hope
that helps.

On 5/14/16, Cristóbal <crismuno...@gmail.com> wrote:
> Hello list,
>
> So I purchased some Aftershokz Trekz and am playing around with them. I’ve
> figured more or less everything out and have read the manual. The only
> thing
> I’m having trouble with is cycling through the various equalizer options
> when playing music or audio of some sort.
>
> On my old Bluez II, I would press and hold the play/pause button to get the
> different  sound effects. With the Trekz however, even though the manual
> states that in order to accomplish the same function, I have to press and
> hold the same button for two seconds, I can’t seem to get it to work. I
> either press it for too long and invoke the Siri/voice command aspect of
> the
> headset or pause the audio. Is there some sort of sweet spot I’m missing to
> cycle through  the different  equalizer sound options?
>
> Reviews state that audio is much improved with this headset, but so far, at
> least on the EQ setting the headset came in, I’m finding the older Bluez II
> to have a deeper/richer sound. The Trekz feel a little flatter. This is why
> I want to play with the other EQ sounds to see if that may be the
> difference.
>

> Thanks,

> list.

Michael Feir
Creator and presenter of Journeys of the Mind: Play is Where Community Begins
http://www.michaelfeir.blogspot.ca/2015/01/journeys-of-mind-play-is-where.html

Volunteer at New Horizons Peel Multicultural Centre
www.peelmc.ca
2014--2015

Disability advocate
Meadowvale Community Christian Reformed Church
www.meadowvalecrc.ca
2013--2014

Volunteer at The Dam
http://www.thedam.org
2011-2013
Twitter: mfeir
Skype: michael-feir
Author of Personal Power:
How Accessible Computers Can Enhance Personal Life For Blind People
2006-2008
http://michaelfeir.blogspot.ca/2009/01/personal-power.html

A Life of Word and Sound
2003-2007
http://michaelfeir.blogspot.ca/2009/01/life-of-word-and-sound.html

Creator and former editor of Audyssey Magazine 1996-2004
Check out my blog at:
http://www.michaelfeir.blogspot.ca