From: viphone@googlegroups.com [mailto:viphone@googlegroups.com] On Behalf Of
Mohib Anwar Rafay
Sent: Tuesday, May 17, 2016 5:50 AM
To: viphone
Subject: Can I change the colour of the Keyboard in iPhone?

Hey all, I am a partially blind user. Whenever I start typing in an edit box,
the keyboard pops up, but visibly I can not feel the difference as the colour
theme of the keyboard is lite. If the keyboard is in dark colour, I can
perceive the popping up of the keyboard. So any possibility of changing the
colour of the keyboard from lite to dark theme in my iPhone?

--
Mohib Anwar Rafay

Phone: +919 555 555 765