Sieghard,

Sounds really good, I will take a look at their official site, in the interim,
any thoughts on presently available hardware?

Neil Barnfather MBE
www.NeilBarnfather.com
Business Consultant & Disability Advocate

Visit my web-site to learn more about my range of services covering a selection
of business consultancy functions to a complete series of disability advocacy
roles. All delivered personally by one of the UK’s most successful disabled
entrepreneurs and established, recognised disabled spokesperson.