I don't think you can set it to do both.

-----Original Message----- From: Dave
Sent: Monday, May 30, 2016 12:21 PM
To: viphone@googlegroups.com
Subject: Re: Qoo

Hi, i have just purchased the Qoo app.

I have it set to Cuckoo on the hour.

is there away, that i can get it to speak the hour at the same time, without
opening the app?

cheers,

Dave.

-----Original Message----- From: MamaPeach
Sent: Monday, May 30, 2016 2:29 PM
To: viphone@googlegroups.com
Subject: Re: Re: Qoo

I didn't do anything, I guess they released an update that fixed the issues
because it works exactly like it should now. Every hour and half hour, it
alerts me as that is how I have my preferences set in the app.

-----Original Message----- From: christopher hallsworth