I did purchase the app and now have removed it, I just had more time navigating
then playing so was no longer enjoyable for me.

-----Original Message-----
From: viphone@googlegroups.com [mailto:viphone@googlegroups.com] On Behalf Of
Kevin Thompson
Sent: Wednesday, May 25, 2016 3:30 AM
To: viphone@googlegroups.com
Subject: Re: Issue With Latest Trivia Crack Update

It's good to know it's not just me. I'm having that same ridiculous issue. It
seems like every time trivia crack rights itself, a new update comes down the
line and screws things up again. Closing and restarting the app is a bit of a
hassle, but at least it's a work around. I just hope they figure out a way to
fix this issue soon.

Sent from my iPhone