From: viphone@googlegroups.com [mailto:viphone@googlegroups.com] On Behalf Of
Sieghard Weitzel
Sent: Wednesday, June 08, 2016 1:44 AM
To: viphone@googlegroups.com
Subject: RE: Changing my CC #

Hi Debbie,

Yes, you can change your credit card number on your iPhone 5S very easily, here
is how:

1.       Open the App Store

2.       Make sure the “Featured” tab at the bottom left is selected

3.       Again make sure focus is on that tab, then swipe left twice which
should put you on “Apple Id” followed by your Apple Id email. Double tap on that

4.       A menu pops up with the following choices: View Apple Id, Sign Out, I
forget, Cancel

5.       Double tap on “View Apple Id”, you will be asked for your Apple Id
password, enter it and double tap “OK”.

6.       After a moment a new screen comes up which has the heading “Account”
at the top and a “Done” button at the top right

If you swipe right from that Done button, you find the following items (they
are all links or explanations):

Apple Id, link

Your Apple Id email, link

Then it explains: Editing your Apple Id and Password will take you to

AppleID.apple.com, link

Swipe right some more and you find:

Family Sharing, link

Payment Information, link

Country/region, link

Explanation that follows says: This country/region is shared by your family. To
change it, you must first leave your family.

Gifts, link

Ratings and reviews, link

Subscriptions (this is a heading level 2)

Manage, link (this refers to managing your subscriptions)

iTunes in the Cloud (another heading level 2)

Remove this device, link

Explanation: This device can be used with automatic downloads and can also
download previously purchased music, movies, TV shows, apps and books.

iTunes Pass (another heading level 2)

Add iTunes pass to wallet, link

Easily add money to your account using wallet at participating retailers. Add
iTunes Pass, then show it to the casheer when you check out.

iTunes Newsletters and Special Offers (another heading level 2)

Manage, link (this refers to the newsletters and special offers)

A final explanation at the bottom: Apple uses industry standard encryption to
protect the confidentially of your personal information.

Lastly, two more links for “Terms of Service” and “Privacy Policy”.

7.       Obviously you want to double tap on the link for “Payment Information”.

8.       On the screen that follows you have a “Cancel” button at the top left,
the “Account” heading in the middle and the “Done” button at the top right.

The first item after the Done button is an explanation: All family members
share the payment method shown below. Codes you redeem will be applied only to
your individual account.

After that comes a heading level 2: Payment Type

In my case, I have 3 radio buttons: Visa, Mastercard and Amex, Voiceover will
clearly tell you which one is checked.

Next comes another heading level 2: Payment Card

Card number: Voiceover will read what is currently there as “4 bullets, 4
bullets, 4 bullets and then the last 4 digits of the card you are currently
using. It’s a text field so you can double tap on it and enter a new number.

Next comes the security code and Voiceover tells you it’s required. This is a
text field and you have to double tap on it to put focus there so you can enter
your 3-digit card verification code (4 digits for Amex).

Now comes another heading level 2: Expiration date

Swipe right and you hear “Month, bullet bullet, pop up button. Swipe right and
you get year, 4 bullets, pop up button.

Double tap on either one and focus is placed on a picker control and you can
flick down with one finger, it starts at 12 (December) and each flick down goes
down to the previous month. The one for the year works the same. Once you
selected you rmonth and year, flick left to the “Done” button and double tap it.

9.       Unless you also have to change your billing address which is what
comes next, you are now done and you can double tap on the “Done” button at the
top right.

10.   This takes you back to the main screen, double tap “Done” again at the
top right and you are now back in the “Featured” tab of the App Store.