No, for an IOS device you can see the file listing but they are not stored on your device.

At 04:00 PM 9/7/2012, you wrote:
I would assume so, since I think DropBox is actually syncing the files
in your cloud with your local device. It's a good question though, and I
was just wondering the same thing myself with ubuntu One instead of
DropBox though. I figured it must, but I haven't checked it out yet
myself. I know this is how Ubuntu One works on my laptop and netbook,
and I'd assume it would be the same for my iPhone. Ditto for DropBox.
When I get a chance, I'll go into air plane mode, and see if I can still
access my documents in DropBox, Ubuntu One and Note Master Lite, i.e.
Google Drive.

On 07/09/12 14:54, Kramlinger, Keith G., M.D. wrote:
> *Hi,*
>
> *Are files on Dropbox accessible to iDevices wh**e**n without active
> WiFi or data?*
>
> *I**'**ll be on a plane next week for an extended period, and wondering
> if I**'**d have access to files previously saved in Dropbox.**I know
> changes wouldn**'**t be updated until next WiFi or data connection.*
>
> *Thanks. Keith*

Christopher (CJ)
chaltain at Gmail