  From: Jenifer
  To: iPhone list
  Sent: Friday, September 07, 2012 6:27 PM
  Subject: iMessaging problem.

  Hi all.
  I'm trying to activate iMessages as receiving from my phone number, not my
apple id.  But I keep getting an activation error when I turn it on.  I also
have a mac that I have the messages feature, but don't know if that's iMessages
or not.  Help with activating iMessages on my phone number, and keeping it on
would be appreciated!  Also, I know iMessaging works only through wy-fy, so do
I have to reactivate it every time I get back onto wy-fy?
  Jenifer Barr
  email
  claudas...@gmail.com
  MSN: