From: viphone@googlegroups.com [mailto:viphone@googlegroups.com] On Behalf Of
Tom Cramer
Sent: Saturday, June 11, 2016 7:03 PM
To: viphone
Subject: iPhone and Mophie Juice

Hi,

I read on this list that someone asked about the Mophie juice pack for the
iPhone.  I bought one and pretty much figured out how to use it.
However, after spending a bunch of time looking for it, I simply can't find the
switch I have to flip when I want to switch from my phone's battery to the
Mophie battery.  Where is it or how do I find and use it?  I have the iPhone 6
with the Mophie juice pack.  It might be very obvious, but I can't find it.
Thanks!
Tom