I know they don't even make the kind of gas stove I have.  The stove was here
as a part of the house in 1986.  I love cooking on it and as far as I'm
concerned, the microwave is good for reheating and any more not even that sense
we got a counter top cook oven.  It's great for reheating pizza, already cooked
left over hamburgers etc.

Alan

Sent from my iPad Air