I downloaded both the 36 cd set of Suspense in mp3 and the 22 cd set of yours truly johnny dollar in the mp3 format. I've been listening to them with voice dream reader. They have very good sound.

-----Original Message----- From: Alan Paganelli
Sent: Tuesday, June 14, 2016 6:44 AM
To: viphone@googlegroups.com
Subject: Re: Old time radio app

A search in the App Store for old time radio will get you quite a few OTR apps. Way back in the 60's when I collected OTR on reel to reel tapes, One show that I really liked was Adventures By Morris. I was able to find the complete series along with the Lone Ranger X Minus 1 and more. So, it appears that there are several really good apps for OTR. Some let you stream the show or download it. Sense I was connected to WI-FI I just listened to the episodes. Somebody has spent a lot of time cleaning up many of the shows. Also they have included notes about the date the show was aired and how long the searies ran. Even a couple of years back when I searched the App Store for old time radio, there weren't that many choices like there is today.

Alan

Sent from my iPad Air