BTW:

They do have quite a selection of free iBooks so you could always try it out. They include helps on the IOS system, amongst other things.

Carol P

On 18/06/2016 04:07, Mary Otten wrote:
You cannot read iBooks with voice dream reader. You read iBooks in the iBooks app. To continuously read, get focus on the page and do a two finger swipe down. It will continuously read, when you stop and go away and close out the book and then come back, it will pick up where you left off. You do the two finger flick down again and reading will recommence. It will read using the voice you have selected for voiceover. So you can use any voice that is currently on your phone that VoiceOver has access to, such as Alex or Samantha or Daniel etc.
Mary

Sent from my iPhone