Hey all,

I am not a Sling user as I have Tivo and the Tivo iPhone app works great for
me, but I would love for Sling to become fully accessible and an option so I
tweeted them and would suggest others do the same. Sling was very responsive.
Here’s the exchange

slinganswers - Sling Answers - @blindgator Hi there. I understand the
importance of having a voiceover option & we take feedback like this
seriously. + - 1h

slinganswers - Sling Answers - @blindgator (Cont'd) I have forwarded your
request to our development team. Thank you again for your feedback! *BCB - 1h
from Twitter.