We got quite a ways through developing a version of Digit-Eyes for the
Android a couple of years back and got 100% rejection from our beta testers
who really REALLY hated the Android gesture interface.

I understand with Ice Cream Sandwich, that this has changed a lot and we
are considering going forth with it.