From: viphone@googlegroups.com [mailto:viphone@googlegroups.com] On Behalf
Of Ricardo Walker
Sent: Sunday, September 09, 2012 3:44 AM
To: viphone@googlegroups.com
Subject: Re: Dropbox files

Hi,

no.  You will still have internet access via your cellular network.  You
would still be able to view or play all files you placed into dropbox.  What
Grant is saying is, if you want something to be stored exclusively on your
phone, in the case you have no internet access at all, you need to save
those specific files to favorites.  Once in favorites, its saved to the
drive on your phone.

hth

Ricardo Walker
rica...@appletothecore.info