Yes, Paprika for the iPHone and/or iPad is in my opinion the absolute best of
the best. Why? Well for one thing it is very accessible and has lots of great
features. And there is no question of the developer's willingness and ability
to address accessibility. I'm sure there are other apps and everyone will have
their own opinion, but I can recommend Paprika by Hindsight Labs LLC with
absolutely no reservations.
For the iPhone,
http://itunes.apple.com/us/app/paprika-recipe-manager-for/id406732590?mt=8
For the iPad,