Hello,

Thank you for your suggestions. I did not even think about the Apple news app,
and it is right here on my phone. Silly me!

I did and one of my candles local candles. I haven't tested out too much. But
it might work all right. Thank you for that suggestion as well, because I would
not have thought about that. I think they only run DMC will live feed, when the
news is on. But they show written article at other times. So that would work
for me. Plus, they will give me updates on breaking news in the area. I like
that.
Thank you again,

Terri

Sent from my iPhone