If you try to bring up one station and another comes up in it's place,
perhaps the station you were trying to listen to is no longer
available through the app. From time to time, networks are added and
taken away with little warning. Might I suggest ooTunes as a good
backup. While it is more cluttered than TuneIn Radio, it does get many
of the stations that TuneIn does not get. I love TuneIn though and
even have it on my dock.

Wayne

On 9/10/12, Kawal Gucukoglu <kawa...@me.com> wrote:
> Only one thing that has changed in Tune in Radio Pro, the search facility
> has gone. I am very disappointed  in that.
>
> Kawal.
>
> On 10 Sep 2012, at 03:47 PM, Anthony Vece <ajv...@gmail.com> wrote:
>
>> I have been using oOtunes four almost three years and I have no
>> accessibility problems.
>>

>> Sent from my Verizon iPhone!
>>
>> On Sep 10, 2012, at 10:29 AM, "Don Moore" <don.moor...@comcast.net>
>> wrote:
>>
>>> Hi guys,
>>>
>>> I downloaded this app and, for the most part I love it.  One serious
>>> issue
>>> though, have any of you noticed that when you double tap on a link, it
>>> doesn't always give you the station you're trying to get?
>>>
>>> I was trying to connect with WCCF here in Port Charlotte, and wound up
>>> with
>>> WGUL in Largo.  I have yet to find my local station here in town.
>>>
>>> I saw that with a couple of other stations too.
>>>
>>> It does seem to be a much easier app to navigate though than many.
>>>

>>> Any other thoughts?

Follow me on Twitter at:
www.twitter.com/wcmerritt
My websites: